Monday, January 31, 2011

Walcott World-The Begining

I chose the heading "Walcott World" because the subject I teach is world geography and I'm teaching at Walcott school.  I found the process to be very manageable for my skill set in this area.  I had a technology class while taking my masters classes and we had to make a website so some of the tasks were similar.  I like adding pictures, when it comes to world geography there are so cool many picture that could be added.

I do see myself using something like this in the future to keep parents posted on our classroom activities.  I'm just thinking, do I need another thing to keep track of, that is the thought which is holding me back.  Then I think maybe it will save me some time in the long run.  I also understand the parents or guardians I probably need to reach most will not take the time to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment